BeamNG.drive Game Download For PC
Overview Of Game
BeamNG.drive is an open-world simulation game that was developed by Bremen based video game developer BeamNG GmbH. It was released on 29th May 2015 for Microsoft Windows, PS4.
See more games: the ocean of games
BeamNG.drive Gameplay Trailer
BeamNG.drive is a real-time physics structure and simulate game it has been written for equations to be carried and also relies on coding. While the game was running and the engine was constantly calculating equations in real-time gameplay.
BeamNG.drive has new six features
- In this game have different missions difficulty, complexity, and goals
- Also, the player can drive Free Roam and different vehicles
- Small scenarios of the game are to collect specific themes
- In Bus routes puts passengers along with the specific routes
- The Map and goal player can selects
- Players can piece together mode that can be launched in any environment.
It has different vehicles that help the tire to the engines and do real damage to interact with the ‘bodies’ in interesting ways. This game completely crashes and forces and reset objects to their positions.
BeamNG.drive Game System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7(64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: Dedicated graphics card
- Free Disk Space: 4 GB